Personal Tax Preparation Service
Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers.
According to a study released by the US Government’s General Accounting Office, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
Here’s What You Get…
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week.
- Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year.
- In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year’s tax liability
Small Business Tax Preparation Service
Books a mess? No problem!
If you own a small business and haven’t kept up your bookkeeping, don’t worry.
We can help you.
Here’s what you get…
- We’ll prepare your bookkeeping for the year
- prepare a full Schedule C
- as well as your personal income tax return
- Then we’ll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year
Help Filing Back Taxes
Every day the massive computer center at the IRS is getting more sophisticated, it’s just a matter of time before they catch up with you.
This is not a situation to take lightly, failing to file your tax returns is a criminal offense. If you do not file, you can be:
- Hit with interest and penalties
- Prosecuted and punished with potential jail time, one year for each year not filed
Why risk potentially losing your freedom for failing to file your tax returns?
Let us give you the peace of mind you deserve by helping you get in compliance with the law. If you voluntarily file your delinquent returns you’ll likely avoid further problems other than having to pay the interest and penalties.
If you wait for the IRS to file your returns for you, they are filed in the best interest of the government, usually with little or none of the deductions you are entitled to.
Before anything can be done to extract you from this predicament all the returns must be filed. You must be current. In most cases, you will likely owe taxes, interest, and penalties after the returns are filed. Once we see how much is owed, we’ll set a course of action to get you off the hook!
Get Your IRS File
Did you know that you can obtain a copy of your IRS file? Most people would be surprised to learn how much the IRS knows about them. Obtaining a copy of your IRS file is critical in analyzing the options available to resolve your tax problems.
Requesting copies of your IRS file is best done by a professional who understands how to obtain them without raising any red flags as well as how to interpret the information in your file.
We can help you obtain a copy of your IRS file and analyze your options. Please complete the form on the bottom of this page to get a free consultation with our tax specialist.